Saturn Metals Limited (ASX:STN) is a listed public company limited by shares and incorporated in Australia with Australian Company Number 617 614 598. Saturn was incorporated on 2 June 2017 for the purposes of gold exploration and development.
On 11 October 2017 Saturn acquired the tenements forming the Apollo Hill Project in Western Australia pursuant to the Sale Agreement between the Company, Apollo Hill Pty Ltd and Peel Mining Limited dated on or around 7 July 2017.
In May 2020 Saturn entered into a Joint Venture Agreement on the West Wyalong Gold Prospect in NSW.
Saturn’s primary objective is to focus on mineral exploration of resource opportunities that have the potential to deliver growth for shareholders.
Saturn’s vision is to create superior value for its shareholders by discovering, developing and monetising world-class gold deposits.
Saturn Metals Management Strategy
Saturn’s near term management strategy is to:
- continue a rapid exploration program in respect to the Apollo and Ra deposits towards rapidly growing the Resource.
- conduct further exploration activities within the Apollo and Ra Resource Area towards identifying and growing new higher-grade gold lode/vein exploration targets; and
- continue a cost-effective exploration program in respect to the District Tenement Package to seek, identify and develop a large new Archaean Lode Gold deposit.
In addition, Saturn also intends to expand its current project portfolio by seeking opportunities to:
- apply for additional tenements to complement the Project; or
- acquire, either by way of an asset or share purchase, complementary projects.